We’re building a team of highly-motivated, highly-skilled, tech-loving entrepreneurs. That’s why we take the brightest graduates and help them become the most talented traders in the market. The opportunities we offer are exclusive to Maven, so they allow you to grow, learn and achieve succes at a rapid pace. After just two months’ training with some of the best in the market, many candidates are already trading. Our culture is collaborative, informal and highly rewarding. We believe in rewarding hard work, but we’re also committed to a healthy work-life balance, so you can develop and achieve - in every area of your life.
• You’re a truly outstanding graduate in your final year of study, eager to start trading next Autumn.
• You’re competitive and a fast learner with a passion for technology, a strong understanding of probability and statistics and a keen interest in financial markets.
• You have outstanding numeracy skills, attention to detail and the ability to solve problems with speed and creativity.
• You’re a proven communicator with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, on track to receive a 2:1 or higher.
• Familiarity with programming languages, such as Java, Python, VBA, SQL, R, C++ or C# is also desirable.
Here at Maven we believe in giving our staff a good work/life balance. We pride ourselves on making sure our employees are happy in the workplace.
We have a committee made up from individuals across the business who organise events each month to celebrate birthdays and individual special events. This also promotes team working and keeps morale high!
We have charity events throughout the year where staff participate in fun activities while raising money for worthwhile causes.